What we are going to look at through this article is Change Indian Bank Home Branch Online We will look at this in detail through this article. Customers of Indian Bank now have the option to change their home branch online. You can use this to transfer money online across branches of your Indian bank account. This will be covered in the article’s information. In order to save or invest your money, you can create a bank account. Then, for a variety of reasons, you can relocate from one area to another district or state.
Change Indian Bank Home Branch Online
- Log in to Indian Bank mobile banking. Select and open the “e-Services” section as seen in the screenshot below.
- On the following screen, select the “Change Home Branch” option.
- Choose the account number you want to transfer and enter the new branch’s IFSC code in the following step. If you don’t know the IFSC code for your new branch, search here. You may see your new branch code, address, and name after entering your new branch’s IFSC code. Push the submit button to continue.
- If your new branch information is accurate, tap on confirm to send your request in its final form.
- All done! Your request to transfer your account to the new branch been received and will be processed within 15 to 20 days.
Read Also: How to Add Email ID in Indian Bank Online?
What we learned through this article is Change Indian Bank Home Branch Online. Also if you have any doubts please leave a comment via the comment box. And we ask that you benefit everyone who shared this article with your friends.