Today we are going to discuss this important topic via this article How to Add Email ID in Indian Bank Online? . We hope you like this article. To change your email address on an Indian bank account, you do not need to visit a bank branch. In a few minutes, from the comfort of your home, you can change your email. In this post, I’d like to walk you through the procedure step by step.
Up until recently, you had to visit the bank branch in person and complete the form in order to change your email address on your Indian Bank account. However, Indian Bank is currently increasingly attempting to offer financial services online. The capability to alter your email ID online is one such initiative. The ability to edit an email was not previously available in the internet banking service, even though the ability to alter it was.
How to Add Email ID in Indian Bank Online?
- Launch your IndOASIS application. You will have the choice to log in.
- The four-digit MPIN or a fingerprint can be used to log into the programme.
- You will be forwarded to the application Homepage as soon as you log in.
- You must choose the e-Services option on the main page, which is located on the right side of the screen. Simply click it.
- You will be presented with three options after clicking on “e-Services,” but you must select “Email Updation.”
- Next, input your CIF number, account holder name, and email address in the final field.
- You must select the “Proceed option” after providing a valid email address.
- select “Confirm” from the menu.
- your transaction pin in the box. Usually, it is distinct from the MPIN.
- Click the Submit button to finish.
How to Add Email ID in Indian Bank Online? We learned about this very clearly through this article. And if you liked this article please share it with your friend.