What we are going to look at through this article is How to Apply For Indian Bank New Passbook We will look at this in detail through this article. A bank passbook is a tiny book that is given to customers that keeps a record of all transactions made on the customer’s account. Generally speaking, the bank has the obligation and right to hand over the passbook when a bank account is opened. You can ask for a new passbook for one of two reasons: either all the pages have been used up, or your passbook has been lost or misplaced.
How to Apply For Indian Bank New Passbook
- To learn more, go to the Bank of India’s official website.
- Enter your login details, including username and password.
- Following that, tap the Enquiries and Requests button.
- Now, from the menu button’s drop-down list, select More.
- Select that option to apply for a new passbook.
- Applicants will be able to submit an online application to the Bank of India for a new passbook in this manner.
Read Also: How To View Indian Bank Passbook MPassbook Online
What we learned through this article is How to Apply For Indian Bank New Passbook. Also if you have any doubts please leave a comment via the comment box. And we ask that you benefit everyone who shared this article with your friends.