I’m writing every article I think will help you in some way. in that respect How to Download Indian Bank Account Statement Online This article will be very useful for you. A formal overview of a bank customer’s bank account transactions over time is called an account statement. This bank statement includes details on the account holder, including name, IFSC code, and remittance information. This statement is available for download in a variety of formats.
For your various reasons, you might require a bank account statement. You can obtain this without visiting a bank branch. The report is available for download at any time, from any location. This download is free of charge.
How to Download Indian Bank Account Statement Online
- Insert your ATM card at the nearest ATM when you visit.
- Choose the language of preference.
- The ATM Pin is then entered.
- On the screen, select the Mini Statement option.
- If you want a printed copy of the small statement, choose Yes.
Indian Bank new user registration
- Log in to indianbank.net.in, the official website of an Indian bank.
- “New User for registration” should be clicked.
- Enter your account information, such as your account number and registered cellphone number.
- Choose security questions, enter the OTP, and then supply a secure login password.
- Embrace the terms and conditions.
- Give your ATM card information, including the card number, CVV number, expiration date, and ATM pin, and then click “Submit.” It may take up to 24 hours for your card to become active after you click “Submit.”
Read Also: How to Change MPIN and MTPIN in Indian Bank – Indoasis App
How To Download Indian Bank Statement Using Internet Banking
- Open a browser on your computer or mobile device and go to the Indian Bank internet banking page. https://www.indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIB.jsp
- Click the Login button after correctly entering your User ID and captcha code.
- Enter your password next, then click the Login button.
- Choose “My Accounts” from the dashboard’s main menu.
- Select “Statement of Accounts” under my accounts from the menu on the left.
- From the new screen, choose your saving account, the From date, the To date, the Format type (PDF or Excel), and the Instant download option.
- In order to download the statement to your computer, press the “Download” button one last time.