Hello, friend today we are going to see clearly what we are going to see in the article How To Find CIF Number In Indian Bank. We hope you find this article very useful. Customer Information File or Client Identity File is referred to as a CIF number. We may quickly learn the customer’s personal and account information by using this number.
Additionally, each customer is issued a unique 11-digit identification number with this one. If you had many accounts in the same account, the bank would only offer one CIF number, linking all of your accounts together.
Customers of Indian banks will be given a 9-digit CIF number. It will vary from bank to bank because some other banks give their customers 4-digit, 8-digit, and 11-digit numbers.
How To Find CIF Number In Indian Bank
- Visit the Internet Banking page of Indian Bank at https://www.indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIBPreview.jsp.
- Click on Net Banking Login to begin.
- Press Login after entering your User ID.
- Next, login by entering your password.
- Your name will have a number next to it.
- Your CIF Number is that.
Check your Indian Bank CIF Number on Passbook
Customers of Indian Bank can quickly locate their CIF number on the passbook’s main page, which also displays their account information. Just check the 10-digit CIF number on the top page.