Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Check JCECEB Application Form, Exam Date: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is in responsibility of organising the JCECEB B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022, and the Jharkhand Central University will be in charge of administering the exam (CUJ). All applicants may access a PDF version of the notification on the JCECE Combined 2022 Admit Card by going to the official website, which can be accessed at www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
This document can be obtained on the official website. Both the candidates’ performance on the preliminary exam and their standings on the merit list will be taken into consideration when making the final selection. Entry into the B.Ed. programmes shall be granted to those candidates who, over the course of the written examinations, exhibit an appropriate command of the English language. According to the schedule, the procedure of filling out the application form for the Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 Entrance Exam has began on the official website. This was done in accordance with the timetable. The prospective employee is obliged to review the advertisement before beginning to fill out the application form. Which may be found on the official website of the JCECEB when it has been issued or published.
When it comes time to fill out the application, the applicant is expected to have all of the supporting paperwork for their educational qualification that is relevant for the JAC B.Ed Competitive Exam 2022. This is a requirement in order for the candidate to be considered for the position. Take your time when filling out the Jharkhand BEd Admission Form 2022, and double verify your work before submitting it. Thank you. As soon as the form has been successfully submitted, the window for making the payment will appear on the screen.
The transaction can be paid for with debit or credit cards issued by any nationalised or private bank whose name appears on the payment gateway. These cards can be used to make payments of debit or credit. Candidates who are interested in working as educators at Jharkhand institutions of higher learning are required to earn a Bachelor of Education degree and achieve a passing score on all three of the state’s teacher certification examinations. This is a prerequisite for working at Jharkhand institutions of higher learning (CTET, TET, and REET).
harkhand B.Ed 2023 – Overview
|Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 – Particulars||Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 – Details|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Name Of The Exam||B.Ed Entrance Competitive Examination 2023|
|Mode Of The Application||Online|
|Purpose Of The Exam||To Offer Admissions Into B.Ed courses|
How to apply for Jharkhand Bed Entrance Exam 2022
- Going to the official website of the Jharkhand b.ed admission 2022 programme is the first step that candidates need to take in order to submit their applications for the Jharkhand b.ed admission 2022 programme.
- You may access the official website for the Jharkhand b.ed entrance test by clicking on the link provided in this paragraph.
- When you go to the official website of the Jharkhand BEd Entrance Examination, the first thing that will show up in front of you is the main page of the JCECEB. This page contains information about the organisation.
- Candidates are needed to come here and register their information as a first step in the application process. Following that, those who are interested must complete the application forms that have been sent to them.
- In addition to this, you will be required to hand in all of the pertinent documentation that you have been told you need to have.
- And once that step has been completed, the next step that will be asked of you is to submit a deposit toward the cost of the application. You will be able to pick the “submit” option from the menu once the application fee has been paid.
Jharkhand BEd Exam Pattern 2022 Notification
- It is essential to keep in mind that the b.ed exam pattern in the state of Jharkhand will be carried out offline and on an OMR sheet. This information is relevant as of right now. Now that we have that knowledge, let’s get this out of the way so we can move on.
- Candidates who wish to take the Jharkhand b.ed entrance test will have the option of responding in either English or Hindi; these are the two languages that will be utilised.
- The duration of the Jharkhand Entrance Examination will be specified, and the total amount of time that will be granted to complete the exam will be three hours.
- The entrance test for the Bachelor of Education programme in Jharkhand will only have one hundred questions to choose from and will have a total weight of one hundred marks.
- On the admission exam for the B.Ed. programme in Jharkhand, one point will be awarded for each correct answer, and one-fourth of a point will be subtracted for each incorrect response.
- If you answered four of the questions incorrectly, one point will be subtracted from the scores you received for the questions that you answered correctly.
Jharkhand BEd Admit Card 2022 Documents
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Education Marksheet Certificate
- NCC NSS Certificate
- Physical Disability Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Permanent Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo.
JCECEB login 2022 Application fee
- The application cost will be one thousand rupees for applicants applying under the general category as well as candidates applying under the economically weaker sector.
- The candidates from backward castes would be required to pay a fee of 750 rupees in order to participate in the Jharkhand b.ed counselling.
- The application cost for those belonging to reserved castes or tribes, as well as women of any category, will be five hundred rupees.
- Candidates in every category who have travelled into the state from another state or country will be required to pay the same fee as candidates in the general category, which is one thousand rupees.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 Syllabus
Syllabus for Language Proficiency:
The word for the incomplete sentence
Synonyms, idioms, articles and preposition sentences.
Teaching Aptitude Syllabus
Education, Children and Teaching Profession
Interest in Teaching
Leadership quality and group management
Emotional and social adjustment
Intrapersonal and Interpersonal skills
Verbal and non-verbal reasoning
Statement and conclusion
Odd one out
Read Also: Matrix Olympiad Result 2022 (OUT), Check MOF Stage I Results