We are going to discuss How to Deposit Cash in Indian Bank Cash Deposit Machine article. This will solve all your doubts. Let’s go into the article. It’s common to use an ATM to withdraw cash, but how many of you use it to deposit cash? It’s safe to say that ATMs are used by a small percentage of consumers to deposit cash. While some people are unaware that they can deposit money at an ATM, the vast majority are also unawar
e of how to do so. There are two ways to add money to an ATM machine. The first method requires you to use your ATM card, while the second requires you to enter your account number.
How to Deposit Cash in Indian Bank Cash Deposit Machine
- Insert your ATM-cum-Debit Card and PIN into the Cash Deposit ATM.
- Select the deposit option and enter the deposit amount.
- Place your money carefully in the cash deposit slot and press the ‘continue’ button.
- The money will be counted by the machine, and the amount will be credited to your account by your bank.
How To Deposit Cash in CDM without Card
- Select “Cash Deposit Without Card” on the CDM device.
- To access your online bank account, enter the number.
- Carefully place your cash in the cash deposit slot, then click the next button.
- The cash will be automatically counted by the machine, and your bank will credit your account with the appropriate amount.
Read Also: Indian Bank — Passbook Printing
How to Deposit Cash in Indian Bank Cash Deposit Machine We hope you find this article very useful. Let us know how this article helps you through the comment box.