Today we are going to discuss this important topic via this article Link Aadhaar with Indian Bank Account . We hope you like this article. Want to Connect Your Indian Bank Account to Your Aadhaar Number? If so, you must be knowledgeable on how to do it. I’ll go into great detail on how to link your home Aadhaar number to your Indian bank account. Through this online process that I’m about to describe, you can link a bank account with an Aadhaar in a matter of minutes. because Indian Bank has made this possible online.
Link Aadhaar with Indian Bank Account
- View the page for Indian Bank Aadhaar seeding.
- Place a check in the box and enter your account number, registered cellphone number, and the captcha code.
- Select “Submit”
- Your bank account information is now shown with your Aadhaar information.
- Following that, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Type in the OTP and select “Validate”
- You will be given a successful message status following authentication. You must get in touch with your home branch to manually link your bank account to your Aadhaar card if you don’t obtain a successful message status.
Read Also: How To Find CIF Number In Indian Bank
Indian bank aadhaar link via ATM
- Go to the Indian Bank ATM that is nearby.
- Insert your ATM or debit card.
- Enter your PIN and select “Services” from the menu.
- Select “Requests” from the menu.
- Decide on Aadhaar Seeding.
- your 12-digit Aadhaar card number, followed by Submit
- Your bank account and Aadhaar will be connected.